Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Yesterday you said tomorrow

It has been an awfully long time since I've posted, but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy.  Part of the fun of having your own blog is that you can write whatever you want.  Unfortunately, when you make a proclamation on your blog and then don't follow through, it's out there for everyone to see.  So I decided to give my new changes a shot before presenting them to the world.  Not only to make sure I would stick to them, but also so that I would have meaningful things to say, backed up by experience.

I have spent the majority of this past year trying to "better myself."  I have tried various different workouts, types of exercise, personal trainers, a nutritionist, self-help books, you name it!  Some of which have really stuck with me and some that have fallen by the wayside.  I have learned many lessons and discovered what seems to work for me.  As we approach the new year, I am looking forward to the year ahead.  The start of a new year is always a good opportunity to take a good look at yourself, your life, your health and your priorities.  I don't believe in New Years Resolutions, but I do believe in being intentional.  There will always be an excuse if you look hard enough.

I want to live for myself today and build a strong foundation for myself tomorrow.




p.s. more posts to come shortly detailing what has worked for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment